Saturday 1 December 2012

Many Changes on the Way

This blog will soon be part of the new web site
The company has changed its name to " The Baba Knows Money"
While I will continue to blog it will be in a new formate.
This new company focuses one on one coaching for those who feel there is more month than money. I help those who seem to have a hole in there pocket get a grip on their spending and get their debt under control. I also do a workshop  called "Is there a Hole in my Pocket?" In both case we explore values, beliefs, and behaviours around money so you can make long term changes. I am available for presentation to groups that may have an interest in money and emotion. This presentation take a light hearted look at the mess many Canadian's find themselves in while providing the listener with many useful tips.
Keep posted for the changes

No comments: